Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, October 30th- Ksenia Solo

Hello, some of you may know me as Ksenia Solo, and some of you may not know me at all. I was born  in October 1987 and I am an actress and a pretty good one to. I am Kenzi in "Lost Girl' and I play a role in the "Black Swan" and bunch of other TV productions.
I planned to be a ballerina and a actress just like my mother, but my ballerina dream was crushed by a back injury I had when I was 14.
I started acting when I was only 5 years old, and on film by 10. When I was 18, my dream finally came true.
Some may think the acting life is "easy and fun" but it also takes dedication and hard work.
Being "famous" and having money just to have it, isn't everything in the world. I love acting, and the people on sets are like family to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment