Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28th- No WiFi

"What, where am I? I shouldn't be here! I should be at a football game for the Broncos! I am a Peyton Manning!"
As I scream and scream for help, nobody hears me.
"Oh this stupid deserted island! Wait- maybe I have service."
As I pull out my iPhone 6 to see if I have service a big storm starts to pull in.
"I don't have any service or Wi-Fi! And there's a storm coming in, are you kidding me?!"
I run to find shelter, and as I am running not paying attention to my surroundings I fall into a 5-foot ditch.
The storm goes on for hours and hours, non stop and I am dripping wet in the 5-foot ditch covered in mud.
"I was on my best friends expensive boat, and now I am here. How did I even get here, does anyone even know that I'm missing?"
"I wish I had Wi-Fi, this stupid deserted island, and nobody is here with Wi-Fi! If someone is going to be stuck on a island for the rest of their life, at least put Wi-Fi on the island!"
"I hope my friends are enjoying their Wi-Fi, its unfair how all of a sudden, here I am on a stupid island!"
I hear rustling in the gathered trees on the island, and a monkey comes out and mocks me.
"Go away stupid monkey! I could be at a football game instead of sitting here being mocked by a stupid monkey!"
Right after as I said that, the monkey threw a banana at me.
The monkey smacks his lips together in a smirking way and claps his hands.
"Ooh! Shut up you stupid monkey! Leave me alone!"
The rain eventually stops, and I try to climb out of the ditch I see something approaching the shore.
I get closer to the shore and I see a boat.
"Hey Peyton! We have been looking everywhere for you! How did you get here?" My friend asked.
"I have no idea, please tell me you have Wi-Fi!"
"Uhh, yeah. Of course we do Peyton!"
"Oh thank you!" I climb on the boat, and they have Wi-Fi....

No comments:

Post a Comment