Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 15th- I Remember When...

I remember when as being a child, playing with Legos and Barbie dolls.
Putting snowballs down each others pants, and figuring out things to a curiosity's extent.
Building cities to destroy them like a giant T-Rex, I remember when the wind would whistle during a thunderstorm, cuddling up in a tiny blanket, and building pillow forts for them to only fall on top of you.
I remember when the meadow would call my name as a child, hopping like a little bunny to my favorite spot in my back yard.
Picking daises to put them in my hair and act like the queen of the meadow, bunnies as my servants.
Dancing like a fairy with new wings, born from dandelion seeds. Leaves falling from trees slow like snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. Its just "as a child" not "as being a child." Was your childhood really like this?

    ReplyDelete