Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10th- Pet Peeve

We all know what those things are called right?
The things that crawl under our skins, and we have these irritated feeling, with annoyance and aggravation.
As one day I am walking to my bus stop casually just like every early weekday morning.
These group of girls drive fast in a 2013 red convertible, laughing and glaring at me with their evil eyes.
I finally realize what they are doing and I turn away in anger continuing to walk to my normal spot, "Those girls that think they are all that, because they're rich." I think to myself.
"People like that irritate me so much, it just, it just gets under my skin!" Still thinking to myself.
Its so irritating when people walk by smirking and thinking thy are the greatest thing in the world?
No, like reality check girls, you are NOT everything. So quit acting like it, you will get what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment