Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2nd- The Frog Prince

"The Frog Prince" a cute little ol' story it is called.
But I have something different, but similar.
A little princess, dancing in the forest, to ballet in her head.
She has everything she ever wanted, fine jewels, beautiful clothes. A father and a mother.
But there is one thing she adores the most besides one thing, her little golden, shiny, bouncy ball.
She also adores for love. But that comes in later.
As she was bouncing, and dancing she looses her ball in a tree.
She stares up the tree crying.
"Oh my! I will never get my ball back!"
A little, cute frog comes hopping out of nowhere.
"Hello misses! I can get that ball for you!" The frog spoke.
"Oh my! A talking frog? How is this possible!" She asks.
"I can get you that ball you miss so dearly, as long as you kiss me." The frog said.
"Ew! Kiss you? But your a slimy frog!" The princess said disgusted.
"Do you want your ball back?" The frog asked.
The princess disgusted, picks up the small frog in her hand.
And kisses him on the forehead, and she then turns into a frog.
"Ugh! Look what you have done to me!" She screamed.
"Hush, hush my dear. Not only are you a frog, but you are also my true love. We can live together and love each other for as long as eternity." The frog said.
The princess and the frog hop off in the woods together, to a beautiful cute little pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment