Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24th- Endearing Quality

I think my most endearing quality that makes me likeable to other people, is that I'm not afraid of being myself, I'm not afraid of being crazy and weird in front of people I have never met. That's what makes it a good time is that I am not afraid of being who I was made to be.
I may feel weird while being myself, but its making people life that helps me enjoy it, I have also been told that my smile helps brighten their day.  I think always being yourself and not being afraid to, will always be the most important endearing quality that will attract peoples toward you.

Song I was Thinking Of While Writing This


2 comments:

  1. I really like what you had to say about yourself. I think having the courage to be yourself is a wonderful quality to have, a brave one too. Accepting who you are is probably one of the first steps to appreciating yourself. It would be nice to see you write more on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked what you wrote in this post! it really reminded me of.. well.. ME! Its good not to be afraid of being you, because I too, am the crazy weird type.

    Although if you made this post longer you could have gotten into more detail.

    ReplyDelete