Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11th- Music Critict

Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People is a good song, its not my type of music, but I know including myself, other people enjoy it. Its a groovy song to dance too, like if your cleaning, you could enjoy cleaning more because your dancing to it while cleaning. Just because a certain type of music isn't exactly your type, doesn't make it a bad song to everyone else.
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People is actually a really good song because of the beat, and I would listen to it, probably a lot.
Pumped Up Kicks, was probably wrote so it would get people dancing, and they did a good job writing it, because it gets me dancing.
But it also has a message, to the kids that have probably bullied him for a long time, are telling them to run with their "pumped up kicks." In a way, they kind of remind me the "The Rolling Stones."

No comments:

Post a Comment