Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday August 26th- Concert

Music is life, music is love.
 
There are many, many bands that I would like to see perform, but there's one specific one.
They are called Twenty One Pilots, but lets not focus on the band.
If I were to see Twenty One Pilots in concert, I would feel so happy, they're music really speaks to me.
It has a understanding to it, it makes you move, you start dancing to it.
I feel a good vibe coming from they're music, it makes me feel like I'm dancing on rainbows.
I wouldn't hear just words, I would hear inspiration, words that understand me.
I wouldn't see just a person singing on the stage, singing the words he wrote, I would see a person that inspires and helps me, someone that means so much to me. A person that understands how I feel is exactly what I would see.
They have a good, understanding vibe, coming from they're music but its not just flat out there. It comes in the lyrics, throughout the songs. You have to listen to it to be able to understand. A concert isn't to just go see someone perform because you like their music, it has to be when you really understand where they're coming from, how it understands you, and what you feel.
And that is Twenty One Pilots for me, I get many emotions from their music when I listen to it, I get a feeling like I'm going to cry, but I'm happy, and I get a feeling of understanding.
I would see meaningful words coming out, words of inspiration, and words of understanding. I wish I could go on, and on, and on forever about Twenty One Pilots and how their music makes me feel and what comes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment