Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday, August 14th-Gross

Have you ever eaten spaghetti? I can not stand eating spaghetti, its messy, and nasty. It tastes like someone put slime on the noodles, and just added tomatoes to it. Its like your just swallowing the slimy noodle instead of chewing it, and choking on the tomato sauce. Who added meatballs? It tastes like dry dirt, it does not make the spaghetti taste any better. Its like dry dirt just floating around in your mouth. Spaghetti is my worst enemy, I can't look at it without gagging. When you slurp the nasty noodles in your mouth, the sauce goes literally everywhere, and it makes such a mess. I do not want to wear tomato sauce after I'm done eating, its nasty. My parents have fed me so much spaghetti when I was a child, I used to think it was really good, like it was Italy in tomato sauce and noodles.

If you have not eaten spaghetti, ever. There is my idea of what it tastes like, slimy noodles with tomatoes and dry dirt but just maybe a tad bit worse...

Have you ever had the taste of Garlic Bread? If not, here is an idea of what it tastes like, get a stick of bread, and pour salt all over it. It literally tastes like you're choking on salt and spices. The bread just makes it worse going down your throat. Salt, dry bread, and spices, is not a good combination. The bread is not even moist, so its like your choking on hard dirt going down your throat. I don't think anybody wants the taste of hard dirt going down your throat. The salt mixed with the spices, makes it even worse. If you like Garlic Bread, you are crazy.

This is what I was listening to while writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment