Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday, August 15-Kindergaten

I never thought the first day of kindergarten would be scary... Isn't it supposed to be full of fun and joy? I'm going to miss mommy so much... I am not used to be around anyone else but her, is there nap time in kindergarten..? Are there toys..? Are the kids nice...? I hope I don't have any trouble...Mommy will be very disappointed. How will I know where to go...? Is my teacher nice...? What if she doesn't like me..? I am feeling very scared and shy. But I am also excited... to meet new people, make friends. Maybe we can have play dates! I have always wanted to have a play date! Well time to start off the first day...

Whoa... This school is so big! There are some nice kids.. This isn't as bad as I thought. Maybe I will learn some good things today, and hopefully make a friend! I hope my teacher likes me, I hope she/he is nice. As I'm looking around, someone calls my name, I didn't think anyone knew my name on the first day. But it turns out to be my teacher. She is really pretty, and tall, also very nice! I love her classroom! It has so many toys! After she calls everyone's names, she takes us outside to play and walk around. This first day is the best ever! She took us back inside, and started playing this music and everybody danced to it, it was so fun. I also made a friend, she is really sweet and nice.

I can't wait to tell mommy all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment