Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday August 22nd- Wacky Words

"This love is treacherous.." She said, a love that is unkind, a love that is hostile, damaging, and breaking. She never expected for him to turn so belligerent, she remembers the days where he was so kind, and loving. They talked about marriage, and a house on the prairie. And tiny little feet tapping down the hallway. "What has caused him to turn this way?" She asks herself. "Has he met another woman? Is something going on at work?" Non-stopping questions coming into her mind.

She fears he's been unfaithful, but she can't honestly think that. She has to trust him... But what if his mysterious ways have turned him this way..."I have never seen someone so belligerent then my father when he was in the army." She whispers to herself while he walks into the door. He doesn't even look at her in the eye.
"How was your day honey?" She asked him.

"Fine" He said in a strong tone.
"Has he broken his promise to not be... Treacherous...? To stay faithful and loyal, or is this all in my head?" She asked herself.

The man she used to know, is slipping away from her grip, and it pains her deeply. She just wants her loving, caring, sweet man back. But the way he acts, there's a slim chance that will happen. "What has caused this?" She asks herself as tears stream down her face. "Have I not given him enough?"
He's as belligerent as a forest fire... Constantly spreading in anger, anyone is terrified to walk his path.
" I haven't broken my promise to not become treacherous, I kept my promise to stay faithful and trusting. So if I can't break my promise, why does he?!" She says to herself in anger.

As the anger builds... The more belligerent he becomes, the more scary he becomes, the more the man she used to once know fades... "What has caused him to turn belligerent? Did I do something?" She asks herself.
Love isn't supposed to be treacherous, its supposed to be promising and loving. He promised to never lay a hand on her, but she fears that day is soon to come, the aggression he has, builds, and builds and its going to blow like a volcano. "Why is he so belligerent towards me? Is he sweet to another?" She asked herself. " I never thought this love would become treacherous and breaking" She said to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment