Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday, December 9 - Persona Poetry


I am Steve Jobs, the "Father of the Digital Revolution", the CEO and co-founder of Apple.
I was born in San Francisco, California on February 24, 1955.
But I was adopted at birth, I lived with them and was raised by them my whole life.
They also adopted my sister, Patty.
I did go to high school and college, but I dropped out after six months.
If I never dropped out of college, I would have never co-founded Apple and we would not have iPhones today.
I also co-founded and served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios, and I became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006.
I created the Apple Lisa, the Macintosh, and the LaserWriter.
After a power struggle with the board of directors in 1985, I left Apple and founded NeXt which is known as a computer platform development company.
Later, I acquired the computer graphics division of Lucasfilm.
Which lead to it being Pixar, I was credited in the making of Toy Story as an executive producer.
I was the creator of the new world of technology, Apple couldn't get ahold of the idea of something new and fascinating without me, so I picked up the business of Apple and reached my way back to CEO.
I created the popular products known as, The iMac, iTunes, iPod, iPhone and the iPad.
The iPhone is one of the most popular products that I have put on the market.
Technology is one of the things people need in their lives, which is what encouraged me to create the iMac, iPhone etc.
The NeXt computer, is what started it all. The ideas of iPhones and the popular Apple products.
Technology has controlled our lives with the needs of smart phones, iMacs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment